Press

Fur Oil from Laura Schubert ’11BUS and Lillian Tung ’11BUS Included Among Emma Watson’s Favorite Beauty Products

Emma Watson has shared plenty of her sustainable fashion favorites while promoting Beauty and the Beast, but her beauty routine has always been more of a secret. We know she’s perfected the art of tousled hair, poreless skin, and negative space liner, but now we know every single product she uses to get there. In a recent interview with Into the Gloss, Emma spilled her day-to-night beauty routine, and it’s full of the coolest, natural beauty products. Two of our favorites? First, the only mascara she uses to get her mile-long lashes. “The only mascara I use is from DHC,” she said. “The DHC mascara only comes off in warm water. So I use it on films because if I’m in a tank or it’s raining, then the mascara doesn’t run because it won’t move in cold water.”

But perhaps the best beauty tip we picked up from the entire interview is her multitasking conditioner must-have. “I use Fur Oil,” she explained. “I’ll use that anywhere from the ends of my hair to my eyebrows to my pubic hair. It’s an amazing all-purpose product.” The prettily packaged blend of grape seed, jojoba, tea trea, and clary sage oils helps condition and soften hair, cut down on ingrowns, and reduce inflammation. It’s ideal post-bikini wax or laser treatment, when your skin is likely to be extra sensitive, but as Emma says, you can also use it anywhere, at any time. Copying this immediately.

[Read full article]