Open to early stage companies.
Are you building a cyber security startup in New York City? Apply today for the Cyber NYC Inventors to Founders Startup Accelerator, a partnership between Columbia University and New York City Economic Development Corporation.
This is an early stage accelerator program to commercialize, launch, and scale cyber companies globally
• Capital (non-dilutive grants, convertible notes)
• Curriculum (Lean Launchpad, cyber-specific)
• Mentorship and guidance (technical, business support & access to CISOs and investor networks
• Access to entrepreneurial networks of 4 world-class universities and NY City Economic Development Corp
ELIGIBILITY & EXPECTATIONS:
• Early stage (ideation through seed), <$100k raised (equity)
• Affiliation with any NYC-based university (faculty, undergrad- grad- post-grad student, fellow, alumni)
• Passion for developing scalable cyber startups
• Ability to commit to program’s workload (~10 hours/week)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Nov 3
BOOTCAMP KICKOFF: Jan-Feb
DEMO DAY evaluation & interviews weekly bootcamp sessions: April