RSVP for the WiDS Conference at SAP Hudson Yards
Sign up now to attend! WiDS is a global conference movement and community, taking place in 120+ locations during the month of March 2018.
Venue: SAP Next-Gen, 10 Hudson Yards, 48th Floor, New York NY-10001
Date & Time: March 2nd 9am – 2:30pm
Registration Required – Sign up here
The Global WiDS Conference aims to inspire and educate data scientists worldwide, regardless of gender, and support women in the field. This annual one-day technical conference provides an opportunity to hear about the latest data science related research and applications in a broad set of domains. All genders are invited to participate in the conference, which features exclusively women speakers.
- Winnie Chang
- Parinaz Vahabzadeh, Head of Analytics Labs at Coach
- Laura Norén, Postdoctoral Scholar and Adjunct Professor at NYU’s Center for Data Science
- Cathy Cooper, Senior Director for Enterprise Analytics at SAP
- Claudia Perlich, Senior Data Scientist for Two Sigma
- Roxanna Geambasu, Associate Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University
- Ann Rosenberg, SVP and Global Head of SAP Next-Gen
- Nami Choe, Head of the Platforms Data & Measurement Team at Google
- Maritsa Toro, Digitas at Publicis Groupe
- Sinziana Eckner, JP Morgan Chase
- Hannah Davis, Creative Technologist + Musician, programmer and generative musician
- Sinead Kaiya, COO at SAP P&I
- Frida Polli, CEO & Co-Founder at Pymetrics
Join the digital conversation on Twitter with @WiDS_Conference using the hashtag #WiDS2018, #SAPWiDS & #sheinnovates.