Mentoring Resources @ The Lang Center
- Columbia Mentorship Program for Entrepreneurs (CMPE):
Links committed Columbia Business School student entrepreneurs with seasoned members of the School’s entrepreneurial community. Mentors will provide support, guidance, and concrete assistance on a one-on-one basis, to support students in the launch of their own business.
- Entrepreneurial Greenhouse Program:
Master Class that helps Columbia Business School students to prepare their businesses for investment by providing support and guidance throughout the semester, funding for pre-launch expenses, access to experts in key fields, and opportunities to present business concepts to professional investors. In its inaugural year, more than half of the ventures incubated in the Greenhouse were launched by graduation.
Mentoring Resources @ Columbia Technology Ventures
- Entrepreneur Office Hours: Free one-hour coaching sessions hosted by CTV’s Venture Lab (by appointment): http://techventures.columbia.edu/venturelab/office-hours
- EiR Program: click to inquire about EiR Program
Columbia Engineering Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program
- SEAS Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program
- Columbia Engineering Mentorship Program:
The Columbia Engineering Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program is sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Advisory Board as one of several integrated programs in the Center for Technology, Innovation and Community Engagement that seek to create a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation at Columbia Engineering. The mentorship program matches Columbia Engineering-educated business leaders with young entrepreneurs from across Columbia University. The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students, recent graduates, faculty and staff of Columbia University.
To learn more about the program, please contact Chris McGarry firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentoring Resources at the Center for Advanced Technology
Other Mentoring Resources
- TechShop: machine-shop rentals coming to NYC in Summer 2011. Click here for TechShop
InSITE is an entrepreneurial mentorship program that brings together top students from Columbia and NYU Business and Law schools to support New York entrepreneurs in the development of their businesses and their pursuit of venture capital and angel investments.