*All Fellow spots are currently filled for the Spring 2023 Semester*
Columbia Entrepreneurship, which manages the Columbia Startup Lab Morningside (for students) and Soho (for alumni) looks for students interested in playing an active role in supporting entrepreneurial students from across the university. The Fellowship is open to current Columbia or Barnard students. Each Fellow receives a small stipend to help offset miscellaneous costs that may come up throughout the year.
Students who have participated in entrepreneurship classes at Columbia, are a part of any entrepreneurial student groups, and/or have a desire to deepen their understanding of startups & innovation in a university setting, should apply to be considered for the Columbia Entrepreneurship Fellows Program.
Responsibilities of an Entrepreneurship Fellow include (but are not limited to):
- Growing the vibrant community of Entrepreneurship and Design at Columbia with community-building and engagement activities
- Managing the space dedicated for entrepreneurship activities on campus.
Fellows will also have the opportunity to:
- Participate in CSL programming in Soho
- Shadow the CSL team to learn more about supporting startup founders
- Learn best practices then facilitating entrepreneurial workshops and office hours for student entrepreneurs.