Join the Spring Design Challenge, focused on Upcycling out of Microplastics. Columbia students (including Barnard and Teachers College) are invited to join the challenge, learn about the issues in polymer use, pollution, and recycling, and to propose creative solutions. Prizes will be awarded to the best student team projects.
- February 19th: Kick off, 1-3pm EST on zoom
- February 20th: Team building session with course assistant
- Fridays in between: Meeting with faculty leads on topics such as plastic imaging, sorting, and chemical processing. You will also hear from experts in industry and policy.
- Weekly: Check in sessions with course assistant
- April 2: Final meeting with student team presentations