Democratizing AI for political campaigns, Campaign Brain is building transformational AI Software as a Service (Saas) solutions for progressive political campaigns, including an artificially intelligent political campaign manager, designed to remove financial and knowledge barriers for campaigns.
The only technology for the left built by AI experts and campaign experts, Campaign Brain’s mission is to equip the progressive movement with the tools to create change in our communities by using AI for political good. We’re on a mission to make sure that money does not decide elections, strengthening democracy from the grassroots level.
Leveraging machine learning, natural language processing, speech recognition, and recommendation systems, we are building the AI political campaign manager of the future.
We believe that:
– Technology built by progressives for progressives will empower progressive political campaigns
– Campaign Brain’s AI political campaign manager tool will allow campaigns to save money and time, helping them reach more voters, more efficiently, and win
– Money should not decide elections
– Modern campaigns require modern tools made easy to use
– AI can be, and must be, leveraged for political good
– Campaign Brain’s AI political campaign manager will help campaigns expand the electorate and leverage limited resources to engage underrepresented communities
– Advancing bold and responsible AI is, and must be, a core tenet of building political tools
– Campaign Brain’s tool is designed for the under-resourced candidate, increasing their efficiency and scale
Our team is led by former Biden campaign staffer, Department of the Treasury Fellow economist, AI product developer, and political trainer and consultant to campaigns up and down the ballot, Nate Levin, M.P.A, Columbia University. Leading our AI Product efforts is Columbia University Adjunct Professor, former IBM Watson natural language processing research lead, Forbes Technology Council member, with 20 years of AI experience, Dr. Sameer Maskey, PhD, Columbia University.
Learn more at: campaignbrain.ai